Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What's That Smell??

Whenever anything smells funny in our home, everyone walks around sniffing and asking, "what's that smell??"  Well, this was me a few days ago.  Walking around on the hunt for that peculiar smell.  I kept saying, not to anyone specific, but just aloud...I know that smell!

AH HA!
  









#1 shoes are never allowed in the house.

#2 Especially NOT your smelly basketball shoes.



On my way out to toss these babies where everything

stinky should go, the garage,  I noticed some

writing on the shoes.  #3 Writing on shoes, clothing, &

body parts is strictly prohibited in this


fam....BUT, let's just get a closer look...



Phil. 4:13???  Could this be Philippians 4:13 that says...

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." 

YEPPER!  That kid of mine makes me smile!

Mama's ok with the stink AND the writing....

just as long as they stay in the garage.

The End.


 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini