1. to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence.
2. to produce or arouse.
3. to fill or affect with a pecified feeling, thought.
4. to influence or impel.
5. to animate, as an influence, feeling, thought, or the like.
6. to communicate or suggest by a divine or supernatural influence: writings inspired by god.
7. to guide or control by divine influence.
8. to prompt or instigate (utterances, acts, etc.) by influence, without avowal of responsibility.
9. to give rise to, bring about, cause, etc.
This week while my daughter was home for the Easter weekend, we visited some places that I consider inspiring. Not only for me but her as well. As a matter of fact they brought back some of my most embarrassing and wild ideas that I usually don't share with most.
|Ok, so maybe this isn't inspiring, but it sure was GOOD! First time eating here...I'll definitely be back!|
Not so well known fact: I eat pizza at least twice a week. (don't judge)
Shabby Chic inspiration...got my eye on that window!
Not so well known fact: I don't look at prices, I usually just buy what I like
(don't judge & don't tell my hubby)
|Also at Que Sera'...too dang cute and why can't I sew!?!?|
Not so well known fact: I wanted to make capes in a previous life. (effects of too much coffee, don't judge)
|Oh, yes! Now we're talkin'....cupcakes! |
Not so well known fact: I used to think I could be a baker and own my own bakery.
(stop laughing & don't judge)
|You have know idea what we went through to get to this place...My kind of inspiration!|
Not so well known fact: Bryana ate two cupcakes before we even got home!
For last week's Things That Inspire Thursday click here.