Sunday, April 17, 2011

If I LOVE It...

I want to share it!

Spring is in the air and that means, cleaning, purging, decluttering and DECORATING!!  I love the fresh look of a new season and it inspires me to do something fresh and new to the inside of my home.  What better way than...Uppercase Living.  I absolutley love this company!  No, I do not sell it, but I will always promote it!


Here are some ideas that I have in my home as well as others that I have seen.










Uppercase Living vinyl can be used indoors or out, on flat or lightly textured surfaces. The tradition vinyl can be easily removed after 2 months or 2 years (or longer) but cannot be reapplied. UL has developed lines that can be removed and reused. These lines include the Photoprints, Blackboard and Dry-erase vinyl, and the Decorative Prints line.

You can order from hundreds of pre-designed expressions or you can create your own custom expression from my demonstrator's website
 http://keriw.uppercaseliving.net/  <---She's Awesome!!


 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini