Monday, April 11, 2011

Just Another MANLY Monday...

In my last post I mentioned what a busy weekend we had.
 
Well, this morning I woke up still thinking about ALL the work that was done and truthfully,

I had little to do with it.  At least not the physical part.  Because my hubster is

very private and humble,  I wanted to give him this Monday to be front and center!

Plus I asked for his permission, heehee!

Here it goes....

Moved and assembled a very heavy table.
Overstayed volunteering at a basketball tournament.
Never once complained about my "honey-do" list.
Dedicated his Sunday morning to workout with his son.
Achieved some serious raking the backyard points.
Yep, he'd do it all over again, with no hesitation.

Just another Manly Monday...
Love you!

 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini