Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Get It On The Calendar

Happy Wednesday!

Other than some of the cutest kids ever, my boy, and my hubby, there is something that I stare at daily.  Ok, maybe obsessively, just about every hour.  Some people use their cell phones, work desk, or one that hangs on the kitchen wall or refrigerator.  Not me. She's pink. sleak, and very very necessary!  I take her everywhere I go.  Ya never know when you have to plan something.

I'd like to introduce you to "Pinky"....


Yep, she's my 2011 Calendar.  In case you didn't know, I am always planning something, I'm very organized and I usually know what days I will be on vacation a year in advance.  I write everything on this calendar (usually ones with 2-3 years in them.).  I like to make sure our family schedule is in order. 
However, today as I was looking through, I noticed there is not anything on the calendar for ME.  Sure I'm involved, but nothing that's just for ME.  As a matter of fact it was this time 3 years ago that I was planning a girl's trip to Vegas....(where I acquired these "little mama's" from a strange woman)

Weird huh? I said I was in Las Vegas...that's another blog post!



Ok, now back to my story...

I have a sister who lives on the East Coast and a girlfriend who lives on the West Coast, SO
what's the problem??  I've decided to start thinking about getting something on the calendar for ME.  There will always be bills (don't tell my hubby I said that), and there will always be basketball tournaments, Bible Camps, and did I say bills already?  Why not make the call, get some girlfriends together and enjoy eachothers company?? Or go on an adventure alone??

Pull out your luggage...

Cute huh?! Only used once...SMH!

And GET IT ON THE CALENDAR!


And after you do, let me know what you've got planned!  I love hearing about fun trips!


 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini