Thursday, March 31, 2011

Because I'm On Spring Break...

Because I'm on Spring Break....I've decided to stay up late and watch all the Animal Planet I can stand.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I forget that not everyone is on Spring Break.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I force myself to sleep in until at least 9am.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I walk around telling everyone in the house that I'M ON SPRING BREAK!

Because I'm on Spring Break....I don't feel like I should have to do anything in any particular order.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I feel like I should be shopping daily.

Because I'm on Spring Break....It should at least be 70 degrees outside.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I have had the writing juices flowing and felt very clever.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I've done some visiting I wouldn't normally do.

Because I'm on Spring Break....It seems as if I should be jogging around the neighborhood?

Because I'm on Spring Break....I've had time to think about the next party I'm going to plan.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I think I should be waited on hand and foot.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I call my hubby constantly while he's at work.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I count all of the things around the house that need to be fixed or worked on.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I've decided to take the time to read through my magazines and highlight.

Because I'm on Spring Break....My family thinks dinner will be served nightly like Thanksgiving.

Because I'm on Spring Break....My coffee just tastes better.

Because I'm on Spring Break....My son thinks I'm suddenly rich.

Because I'm on Spring Break....I keep looking at my toes thinking, somebody really needs a Pedi.

This was last year's Spring Centerpiece...not sure if I can top it this year, but I'll be working on it,
since I'm on Spring Break!
 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini