Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Blog For Bre!

OK, so I'm proud of my daughter and what, where, and why she's doing what she's doing!  I can talk to her on the phone numerous times a day with her sharing her fun stories, cool adventures and amazing experiences God is showing and doing through her!  I decided that I would, well.......BLOG about it!  Please don't hesistate to take a look over at Breezy's Passport.  You will smile, laugh, and maybe even cry!

After reading and enjoying the picture slideshows go to the right side of the blog and keep up with her upcoming 5K Esegui (Italian for RUN).  And of course we invite you to take part by walking, running, helping and donating!

See ya there!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love it!!! I cant wait for the run!

 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini