Sunday, November 15, 2009

Team Edwards' First Blog Award!



HOORAY!  I was just given my first blog award!! One hundred thank you's to Rule-Of-Thumb for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award. What a great honor it is to have an award for my family blog!
So here are the official rules:


*Accept the award and post it on your blog. Make sure to link back to the person who awarded you.
*Then pass it on to 15 other blogs you find worthy and make sure to let them know they have been awarded.

Here are my 15 fabulous blog finds that I think should get the One Lovely Blog Award!
1.Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy
2.Lolatini Design Studio
3.Jasmin Loves Coffee
4.The Untraditional Topiary
5.3 Kids and Us
6.Sann Diego Family
7.All Things Cupcake
8.Glamour This
9.Blonde Mom Blog
10. Go Team Go
11.If Only I Had Super Powers
12.The Baby In Between
13.Things I Want My Daughter To Know
14.11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven
15.Flipping Lids

5 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award!!

Cat @ Mom Talk with 3 Kids and Us said...

Thanks so much! That's really sweet of you.

CC said...

I'm super honored!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!

Jasmin said...

Aww thank you so much! :) That made my day. :-)

Jasmin said...

P.S. I noticed your URL...yay team Edward! So looking forward to the upcoming new movie. :)

 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini