Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Honoring Veteran's Day

Our family would like to pay tribute to the men and women risking their lives for our safety.  Those currently fighting/serving and those who have served and passed on.  Truly, there is not a job on earth that takes such heart.  I think I've figured out the reason why I am in awe everytime I see a soldier or hear a story of one is because of the inner strength and unselfishness of their being that it moves me.  From and early age (4 or 5), Jayson has had a love for the military.  Some might say to steer him from that desire or that he will get over that, but he's 13 now and is still very passionate about the military.  I don't know the future, but I know the boy and recognize the heart.


God bless those who have been, those who are now, and those who will follow.

1 comment:

Chacoy said...

Hello, I am just sending out a little note asking some of the very sweet people that follow Ma21cuteboy for your help:( On November 17,2009 the March of Dimes is hosting a blog called UNITE Fight for Preemies, you can help by clicking the button on my blog and signing up,getting your own button, and blogging about a preemie that you may have, know, or know someone who knows, and donating to find a cause for God's Smallest Miracles.
Thank you,
Chacoy

 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini