Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SENIOR YEAR UPDATE:


Whew! The first month of school is almost over and already a lot of "lasts" have come and gone. Bryana has taken her Senior Portraits, she's participated in her last "See Ya at the Pole" event, she's cheered her last Homecoming Game and danced at her last Homecoming Dance. She is really having a great time being a Senior, although it is bitter sweet. For every event she says, "mom, this is the last time I will get to do this." Of course it has not been easy for me either. I am really watching my baby become an independent woman. I love it and I hate it. I'm just so grateful that her and I have a wonderful relationship.


To Be Continued...

1 comment:

Stacey Ripley said...

Bre is such a special girl. I am a little sad to watch all her "lasts" slip by. She is going to be missed when she moves away. :( Glad she is having such a super Senior year!

 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini