Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Weekend!

I completely enjoy decorating for Fall...ok, I enjoy decorating period!  This was the perfect weekend to hunt for pumpkins, load up the truck with hay bales, and pick out mums!  I even found a little friend to stay outside and welcome visitors (scarecrow).  Yes, my children are 18 & 14...but I do have daycare children that love to see the display...right?!  I love doing it and even though my hubby does most of the work, he always says, "it looks good babe!" 
Happy Fall!




 
Our Backyard full of leaves...I think it's beautiful, my hubby doesn't think so at all!

Gotta have some Fall arrangements inside too, right?! :)

NO Fall weekend without my Vikings! :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Love the pumpkin!!! That is awesome!

 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini