Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Saying Good-Bye To Christmas 09'!


Ok, I LOVE Christmas and admittedly I am sad to see the season come to an end.  Don't get me wrong, I love the New Year and going into a new season, but my family knows Christmas is mom's favorite!  I also must confess that all through the year I am thinking about how to decorate, shop and plan a party for Christmas!  Don't judge me...blame it on a great childhood of wonderful holiday memories :-).  Hopefully when my kids are adults they will have the same love and not be scarred by my obsession.  Atleast I'm not making us all wear snowman sweaters...not yet anyway :-)!  LOL!



P.S.  We had a FABULOUS Christmas 09'.  The green tree with silver trimmings was our family tree upstairs and the white tree was our Child Care family tree downstairs.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates | Blogover by Lolatini